New Release Tuesday: Heaven & Hell – The Devil You Know

Posted: April 28, 2009 in CD Scavenger Hunt
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

heaven-hell-the-devil-you-know-2009

Heaven & Hell – The Devil You Know (2009) – $9.99: I was outside my local Best Buy at 9:45 this morning to get the new Heaven & Hell album because Best Buy had a bonus DVD of studio footage included with the CD. The sale price was phenomenal for a 2 disc set! I almost went across the street to Wal-Mart to get their version with the different cover artwork but I decided against it. I’ve been listening to this album all day!

Comments
  1. Dan says:

10 bucks for 2 discs. Wow! sweet deal.

I broke down and bought this too. It’s the first 2009 release I have bought so far.

3. Jamie says:

Great price! I paid $15.99 for my copy and I didn’t even get a bonus DVD with mine.

4. Jamie says:

Also, I now have three 2009 releases in my collection. The other two are the new Saxon and Grave Digger CDs. All good, but I especially like the new Saxon… at least for now.

Great price. This will cost in Spain like 17,95 euros for shore, around 20 dollars.

JAMIE, you need the new KREATOR, the new WOLF, the new CRYSTAL VIPER, new HAMMERFALL, in your collection right now.

• Jamie says:

Rene, thanks for the recommendations. The new Hammerfall and the new Wolf are already on my list. I’ll have to check out the new Kreator. I’ve never heard of Crystal Viper. I must investigate.