Website Spotlight: Worn Free T-Shirts

Posted: January 18, 2009 in Website Spotlight
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I’m a t-shirt and jeans guy. I still wear a denim jacket and, if I could, I would still wear my studded armbands and fingerless leather gloves. There has always been something about the look of Rock ‘N Roll that has appealed to me. I’m not into fashion but sometimes what a Rocker wears just looks cool.

mediacat4h2vy

I received a press release about this cool t-shirt company called Worn Free. This company “blends rock and roll and fashion with a series of T-shirts originally worn by legends like John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Joe Strummer, Janis Joplin, Frank Zappa and many others. These shirts take the best designs of the 60s and 70s, some created by Beatles artist Alan Aldridge and underground cartoonist R. Crumb, to create comfortable clothing with history behind it. Worn Free has been an instant hit with celebrities and musicians worldwide, spotted on Robert Downey Jr., Jennifer Aniston, Eddie Vedder, Robert Plant, Ellen Paige, Ryan Gosling, Mischa Barton and Naomi Campbell, just to name a few.”

I checked out the website and there are some really cool designs like the John Van Hamersveld design above that was used for the Grateful Dead. The prices range from $49.95 to $54.95 and the shirt comes with a tag looks like a backstage pass with a picture of the original shirt worn by a famous musician.

mediaca17hulk

There are shirts with featured artists like The Ramones, Queen, Joan Jett, Frank Zappa and a ton more…..very cool.

If you’re interested, check out the Worn Free website…..

Comments
  1. Loudfarmer says:

That is cool and a really great buisness idea.

2. Jessica says:

How cool! Thanks for sharing!

3. hellonhighheels says:

I love it! So glad you wrote about it. :)

I still wear a total heavy metal outfit like i always did during the late 80s, the 90s and today. No reason not to dress like that Steve and let nobody tell you the contrary. Be proud of heavy metal and if you want you should live it from your inside and from outside. HAIL TO YOUUUUUUUUUU.

5. gearsofrock says:

Very cool shirts but 50 bucks is way too expensive for a t-shirt.

6. hazmat says:

these shirts rock man!!!

7. gajets says:

По больше бы информации на эту тему.Я не давно стал этим интересоваться.Если кто знает что то еще, не могли бы на mail скинуть- где я могу узнать по больше на эту тематику.Любителей спама прошу не тревожить.Отлкликнувшимся на просьбу заранее спасибо.

8. I think this tshirt site has a cool idea. It is not really a tshirt site anyway.